Seriously Shiraz - Wine Tasting (Syd 4 May)
Practically ubiquitous in Australia, Shiraz is our best known and most widely planted variety and now grown in virtually every wine region in Australia. These different climates and terroirs, in combination with creative winemaking have provided us with a diverse array of styles and qualities. With vineyards dating back to 1843 we have the world’s oldest Shiraz vines still in production.
Throughout this comprehensive two-hour tasting, expect to be introduced to some little known gems grown locally, as well as premium examples of Syrah from France, Italy, Spain, Chile and Argentina.
What happens at our tastings? Your ticket price gets you access to over 20 different Shiraz/Syrah over the course of 2 hours, accompanied by canapes.
Tickets $35 (+ BF)
527 Crown St, Surry Hills
What happens at this event?
This is a stand-up wine tasting that runs over the course of two hours, in the level one function space at The Bishop Wine Bar
* You’ll be able to enjoy more than 20 different Shiraz/Syrah, from all over the world
* You’ll be served a selection of canapes
* You’ll be able to access Special ‘Tasting Day’ pricing on wines (all wines tasted can be purchased for home delivery)
* There will be the opportunity to win lucky door prizes, including the chance to score three bottles of Shiraz/Syrah to take home and dinner for two at The Bishop
Who is this tasting for?
* Shiraz/Syrah lovers
* Anyone who enjoys a little day drinking (with a smidge of education on the side)
* Wine beginners
* Wine students
* Those looking to supplement their cellars
This event will sell out so get in early. Please note tickets will not be available at the door.