Do It Like An Italian - Wine Tasting (Syd: 25 May)
Join us as we traverse Italy in our metaphorical Fiat Bambino, drinking old favourites (ciao sangiovese & pinot grigio) and making new friends (benvenuto negroamaro and cataratto) all in a single Sydney afternoon.
We’ll showcase Italy in all her glory – from north to south and red to white (with a couple of sparklers in there to keep things bubbling along).
Your ticket price gets you access to over 20 wines over the course of 2 hours, accompanied by platters of antipasto.
What happens at this event?
This is a stand-up wine tasting that runs over the course of two hours, in the level one function space at The Bishop Wine Bar
* You’ll be able to enjoy more than 20 different Italian wines
* You’ll be served a selection of canapes
* You’ll be able to access Special ‘Tasting Day’ pricing on wines (all wines tasted can be purchased for home delivery)
* There will be the opportunity to win lucky door prizes, including the chance to score three bottles of wine to take home and dinner for two at The Bishop
Who is this tasting for?
* Anyone who enjoys a little day drinking (with a smidge of education on the side)
* Wine beginners
* Wine students
* Those looking to supplement their cellars
All wines tasted will be available for home delivery at specially reduced prices. Please note tickets will not be available at the door.
Buy tickets to wine events and experiences across Australia. WineXP is your ticket to a world of wine experiences and wine events. Book now for wine tastings, wine dinners, meet the winemaker functions, winery tours, cellar door events, wine masterclasses and wine education sessions.