AUS vs NZ: A Wine Taste-Off (Melb: 17 Aug)
Just in time for the Bledisloe Cup, we’re settling this Tasman rivalry for once and all! Enjoy more than 20 wines from Australia & NZ, matched head to head.
It’s do or die right now. We’re stepping up to the plate and not pulling any punches. We’re sure it’s going to go down to the wire, but pound-for-pound, we’re going to see who’s the best. You, the fans are going to get your money’s worth. But we want you to dig deep … deeper than you’ve ever dug before.
Let’s come together on Saturday 17 August and give 110% (and we promise to stop with these ridiculous sporting cliches!)
College Lawn Hotel
36 Greville Street, Prahran
What happens at this event?
This is a stand-up wine tasting that runs over the course of two hours
* You’ll be able to enjoy more than 20 wines from Australia & NZ, matched head to head
* You’ll be served a selection of finger food
* You’ll be able to access Special ‘Tasting Day’ pricing on wines (all wines tasted can be purchased for home delivery)
* There will be the opportunity to win lucky door prizes, including the chance to score three bottles of wine to take home
Who is this tasting for?
* Wine lovers
* Anyone who enjoys a little day drinking (with a smidge of education on the side)
* Wine beginners
* Wine students
* Those looking to supplement their cellars
This event will sell out so get in early. Please note tickets will not be available at the door.
All wines tasted will be available for home delivery at specially reduced prices.
wineXP is your ticket to a world of wine experiences and wine events. Book now for wine tastings, wine dinners, meet the winemaker functions, winery tours, cellar door events, wine masterclasses and wine education sessions in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.