American Wine Tasting (Syd: 29 June)
Let’s avoid talk of politics and the weekend prior to July 4, celebrate wines from the USA.
We’ll share with you a selection of 20+ sparkling, red and white wines from not just the Napa Valley or even only California, but from across right across the land of the free and the brave. We’ll traverse the varied terrain and different climates of the United States and sample what’s coming out of places like Oregon, Washington State and more….
Ticket price of $35 includes all wines + canapes over the course of two hours.
Saturday 29 June
Tickets $35 (+BF)
527 Crown St, Surry Hills
What happens at this event?
This is a stand-up wine tasting that runs over the course of two hours, in the level one function space at The Bishop Wine Bar
* You’ll be able to enjoy more than 20 wines from the USA
* You’ll be served a selection of canapes
* You’ll be able to access Special ‘Tasting Day’ pricing on wines (all wines tasted can be purchased for home delivery)
* There will be the opportunity to win lucky door prizes, including the chance to score three bottles of wine to take home and dinner for two at The Bishop
Who is this tasting for?
* Wine lovers
* Anyone who enjoys a little day drinking (with a smidge of education on the side)
* Wine beginners
* Wine students
* Those looking to supplement their cellars
All wines tasted will be available for home delivery at specially reduced prices.
wineXP is your ticket to a world of wine experiences and wine events. Book now for wine tastings, wine dinners, meet the winemaker functions, winery tours, cellar door events, wine masterclasses and wine education sessions in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.