Do It Like An Italian - Wine Tasting (Melb: 15 June)
Join us as we traverse Italy in our metaphorical Fiat Bambino, drinking old favourites (ciao sangiovese & pinot grigio) and making new friends (benvenuto negroamaro and cataratto) all in a single Melbourne afternoon.
We’ll showcase Italy in all her glory – from north to south and red to white (with a couple of sparklers in there to keep things bubbling along).
Your ticket price gets you access to over 20 wines over the course of 2 hours, accompanied by platters of antipasto.
Saturday 15 June
2.30 - 4.30pm
Tickets $35 (+BF)
Aromi Restaurant - 312 New St, Brighton
What happens at this event?
This is a stand-up wine tasting that runs over the course of two hours
* You’ll be able to enjoy more than 20 wines from Italy, matched head to head
* You’ll be served a selection of antipasto & finger food
* You’ll be able to access Special ‘Tasting Day’ pricing on wines (all wines tasted can be purchased for home delivery)
* There will be the opportunity to win lucky door prizes, including the chance to score three bottles of wine to take home
Who is this tasting for?
* Wine lovers
* Anyone who enjoys a little day drinking (with a smidge of education on the side)
* Wine beginners
* Wine students
* Those looking to supplement their cellars
All wines tasted will be available for home delivery at specially reduced prices.